Name of the company: O.M.B.F. Snc Dei Fratelli Bene Angelo e Giuseppe & C., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative (hereinafter O.M.B.F.).
Legal address: San Marzano Oliveto 14050 (AT) Regione Leiso 113/F, Italy.
VAT number: 01193250055.
This document is aimed at supplying the following information about the processing of the personal data of the User:
The above policies implement the following applicable European Community and Italian provisions:
- the General Regulation on Data Protection (Regulation UE 2016/679 hereinafter GDPR);
- the Privacy Code, on the protection of personal data Leg. Decree of 30 June 1993, n. 196, as modified by Leg. Decree of 10 August 2018, n. 101 hereinafter, also for sake of brevity, Privacy Code);
-the Directive 2002/58/CE (Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Communications) of 12 July 2002 of the European Parliament and of the Council relating to the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the sector of electronic communications, as modified by Directive 2009/136/CE of 25 November 2009 (hereinafter ePrivacy Directive);
This document brings back, quoting them purposely between brackets, the contents of the Regulations, the Privacy Code of the above-mentioned provisions that the User can in any case find in the Site of the Supervisory Authority for the Protection of Personal Data: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home/.
TO WHOM THE INFORMATION IS DIRECTED
To the User, i.e. you also called Data Subject, the person who consults the website, whether it is a natural person or a person who operates in the name and on behalf of legal persons providing personal data.
Therefore, all those who interact with the web services of O.M.B.F., accessible electronically at the address www.ombf.it, and exclusively for the personal data collected through this site. It is worth noting that this information is provided and is valid only on this website, not for other websites that may be consulted by the User through links on the site. O.M.B.F. has no control over these sites or the procedures applied by them for the respect of data confidentiality and, therefore, we suggest that you consult the rules on the confidentiality of all the subjects with whom you come into contact before communicating personal information.
The modifications will become operational as soon as they are published on the Site. Continuing using the Site by the User after a modification will be regarded as an acceptance of such modifications.
All users can read the latest version of the Cookie Information, as updated from time to time by O.M.B.F., at any moment by connecting to the Site.
Documents updated at 25.02.2022.
1) WHICH DATA WE PROCESS AND WHY
LThe User assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties published or shared through this website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or give them out, exempting the Controller from any liability to third parties.
In particular, the processing concerns the following data.
A) NAVIGATION DATA
During their normal operation, the computer systems and applications allowing the operation of the website www.ombf.it detect some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) not associated with directly identifiable Users.
The data collected include the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the Users, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the system used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters concerning the operating system and the IT environment utilised by the User.
- security or fulfilment of legal obligations, in relation to access to systems. The data may be communicated to the competent authorities, on their orders, for security reasons and for public interest.
To fulfil any type of obligation contemplated and provided for by current laws, regulations, related regulations and commercial uses, in particular in tax matters.
In that case, the lawful basis falls within a legal obligation, art. 6, par. 1, letter c) of GDPR.
The provision is necessary.
- techniques: to make the website usable, enabling basic functionality because the website is not able to function properly without these cookies.
In this case, the lawful basis is part of the execution of a service or a contract or pre-contractual measures art. 6, par. 1, letter b) as necessary to make the site and the service requested by users usable. The provision is necessary.
- statistics to collect information in aggregated form (therefore anonymous IP) on the number of users and on how they visit the site, therefore for statistical purposes.
In that case, the lawful basis is included in the legitimate interest of the Owner, art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of GDPR.
The provision is facultative because the User can limit the collection through the information banner about the Cookies.
- remarketing: to encourage the User to come back to our site showing him our advertisements while he is navigating on other web sites of the Net.
In that case, the lawful basis falls within the consent, art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of GDPR and the user gives his/her consent to the processing through the information banner about the Cookies.
The provision is facultative.
B) DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The site can collect other data, exclusively common personal and never specific data, besides those of navigation, in case the User voluntary takes advantage of the services offered by the portal, such as services of comments, communication (forms for contacts, request of consultancy), inscription to newsletters, services of sale of products, (through the purchase area).
An asterisk will indicate the data whose provision is necessary; vice versa, all other communications are facultative but, if provided, they shall allow contacting the Data Subject/User with other means.
Such data shall be used exclusively to supply the service requested and for marketing purposes, if the related consent has been provided.
These services include:
B1) CONTACT AREA
Allows the User to send requests to O.M.B.F. through the form.
Data collected: name, surname, email and telephone number.
Provided for two different purposes.
- Management of the requests, here the Lawful basis is the consent expressed by the User (art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of the GDPR.)
The provision of data is optional but the refusal to provide those indicated by an asterisk will imply the impossibility to obtain what is requested.
- Soft spam: When the User has already been a Customer of the Owner, to allow the Owner sending the User emails containing promotional communications concerning the Services/Products purchased (when there is a fair balance between the interests of the Controller and the rights of the Customer and there is an appropriate and relevant relationship) without the need for the express and prior consent of the User, as required by art. 130, 4 paragraph, Privacy Code. This processing is in compliance with art. 130, paragraph 4, of the Privacy Code as amended by Legislative Decree no. 101 of 2018. Here the Lawful basis is the legitimate interest of the Owner, art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of GDPR
No consent required, until the User exercises his/her right to object. .
- direct marketing, therefore to send commercial communications and information relating to the sector in which the company is operating, the forwarding of newsletters, commercial proposals, advertising event reporting sending promotional communications for similar service, management of direct relationships and company/customer-User contacts, through e-mail, SMS and WhatsApp.
Here the Lawful basis is the consent expressed by the User by selection the related case, art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of GDPR.
The provision is facultative and the omission shall imply only the failure to send proposals, yet without preventing the processing of the requests.
B2) ONLINE CONFIGURATOR
Allows the User to design a customized solution according to which it is possible to equip every standard machine with customized accessories or to perform a feasibility study for the construction of a new special machine that can perfectly meet the specific needs of the production line of the wine or beverage sector.
Data collected: data of the company (including personal data, name and surname of the contact person, email and telephone number) and technical data of the company
Purpose: the data are provided with the only purpose of management and processing of requests.
The Lawful basis is the consent expressed by the User (art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of GDPR)
The provision is facultative but the omission will prevent the Owner from processing the requests.
B3) DIRECT CONTACT
Allows the User to send requests to O.M.B.F. through the contacts/addresses indicated in the footer.
Data collected: those provided spontaneously by the User at the contact.
Purpose: the data are provided only with the purpose of management and processing of requests
The Lawful basis is the consent expressed by the User (art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of GDPR)
The provision is facultative but the omission will prevent the Controller from processing the requests.
2) METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
The Processing of the personal data provided by the Users is performed by means the operations indicated at art. 4 n. 2) of GDPR, and precisely “collection recording, organisation, storage, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, communication, cancellation and destruction of data”.
The processing of the data of the data subjects is carried out by using tools and procedures apt to ensure a high level of security and confidentiality in compliance with art. 32 of GDPR, by duly authorised subjects, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 of GDPR, and can be performed both through our website and through other electronic tools, and sometimes even by phone or with the aid of paperwork. In particular, our Site has obtained an SSL certificate and uses an HTTPS protocol to make the personal data more protected. By using this protocol, the transactions and the data transmissions on the websites occur with utmost security and the content of the communication is not manipulated by third parties.
Subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraphs, the Controller informs you that, for the processing your personal data, it does not use automated decision-making processes, nor does it carry out profiling activities.
3) RECIPIENTS AND CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND DATA TRANSFER
O.M.B.F. will process the data of Users in compliance with the obligations of protection of personal data, provided for by the applicable legislation. The information acquired in the exercise of the activity will not be used to obtain any personal advantage of the company or third parties. The Controller will ensure that its trainees, employees and/or collaborators, also respect the duty of confidentiality.
In particular, in relation to the purposes indicated above, personal data may be "communicated", with this term meaning to give knowledge to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms: a) to authorized subjects within our structure, and in particular to the employees of our administrative offices; b) to subjects who can access the data by virtue of regulations or legal provisions, always within the limits provided for by these; c) to subjects who need to access the data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship, within the limits strictly necessary to carry out the auxiliary tasks entrusted to them (for example credit institutions and shippers); d) to our consultants, within the limits necessary to carry out their task with the duty of confidentiality and security; e) to other external subjects who carry out control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by the Controller who operate as external data processors pursuant to art. 28 of GDPR or in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
This site could also share some of the data collected with services located both intra EU and non-EU. In the latter case, it will concern exclusively the countries to which the transfer has been authorized following specific decisions of the European Union and the Supervisor for the protection of personal data, whereby no further consent is required.
In particular and by way of example, we indicate the following examples:
- For the Statistics
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected to track and examine the use of this Site, issue reports and share them with other services developed by Google. https://policies.google.com/privacy
Personal Data processed: Usage data collected by means of cookies with anonymised IP
- For Remarketing activity
The User gives his/her consent to the processing through the Cookie information banner.
*** We use Google Analytics, a service of remarketing and behavioural targeting supplied by Google, which connects the tracking activity performed by Google Analytics and its Cookies with Google Ads advertising network and Google Double-click.
Personal data processed: Usage data collected through the cookies.
Processing location: USA
In any case, the Controller ensures that the data transfer will occur in compliance with the applicable provisions of the law and, in particular, in compliance with articles 44 – 45 – 46 – 47 – 48 and 49 of GDPR and the other applicable regulations of the law.
4) DATA RETENTION PERIOD
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and storage and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of GDPR, the retention period of users' personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed, i.e. for the entire duration of the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes.
- As for the personal data collected for a legal obligation (fiscal / administrative) they will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the provisions of the law, and in any case for a period not exceeding that dictated by civil law and therefore for 10 years.
- As for personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures, including preventive measures, between the Controller and the User, they will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- As for personal data collected for purposes attributable to the User's consent, the Controller may retain personal data:
For a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected; therefore, until the processing of the requests made by the Users or until the revocation of consent in the case of Marketing (in accordance with the Provision of the Supervisor n. 181 of 15th October 2020) or, in the absence of revocation, up to 24 months.
In addition, the Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data of the data subjects will be deleted from any physical and IT support (personal data / database) of the Controller.
5) RIGHTS OF THE USER
Right of Access ex art. 15 of GDPR and Right of Rectification (for the modification) ex art. 16 of GDPR.
Right of cancellation ex art. 17 of GDPR and Right to Restriction of Processing (i.e. those data are not subject to further processing and can no longer be modified) ex art. 18 of GDPR
Right to the Portability of the data (i.e.to receive the personal data concerning him/her, whose processing is carried out by automated means, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and to transmit them to another Controller or the direct transfer) pursuant to art. 20 of GDPR.
Right to Object to the processing (therefore object to the processing of the data relating to him/her and to the sending the advertising material, direct sale and carrying out market researches ) pursuant to art. 21 of GDPR.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor as SUPER VISORY AUTHORITY regarding the protection of personal data.
Methods of exercising the rights of the data subject
Fratelli Bene Angelo E Giuseppe & C., San Marzano Oliveto 14050 (AT) Regione Leiso 113/F, Italy
The Owner shall confirm the receipt of the data subject’s request and give the information concerning the action undertaken, with reference to the exercise of his/her rights as provided for in articles from 15 to 22 of GDPR.
In the event that the Controller does not comply with the User's request within 1 (one) month of receipt of the request, the latter will be informed of the reasons for the non-compliance, informing as of now of the User's right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Personal data protection supervisor), as specified pursuant art. 13, paragraph 2, letter (d) and governed by art. 77 and following of GDPR, and 141 and following of Leg. Decree 196/2003, as modified by Leg. Decree 101/2018.
6) DEFENCE IN COURT
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Controller for the defence in Court or in the stages leading to its possible establishment, in the event of abuses or violations perpetrated by the User. The User also declares to be aware that the Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
1) WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TOOLS?
- Cookies can be defined as “text strings the websites (the so called Publisher, or “first parties”) visited by the User or different sites or web servers (the so called “third parties”) position and file – directly in the case of the publishers and indirectly, i.e. through the latter ones in case of ”third parties” – in a terminal device (i.e. a computer, a tablet , a smartphone, or any other device able to store information) in the User’s availability ”.
The information codified in the cookies can collect personal data, such as an IP address, a User name, a unique identifier or an email address, but they may also contain non-personal data, such as the language settings and the information on the type of device a person is using to browse the site. So through cookies it is possible: 1) to allow, among other things, web pages to load faster, to route information on a network - therefore, in line with obligations strictly related to the operation of the websites themselves, 2) to convey behavioural advertising (so-called "behavioural advertising") and then measure the effectiveness of the ads, i.e. form, type and methods of the services provided to the behaviours of the User object of the observation.
- The other tracking tools can be defined as follows: passive identifier that enable performing analogous processing similar to the above mentioned ones. They include the fingerprinting, “i.e. the technique that allows identifying the device used by the User by collecting all or some information relating to the specific setting of the device itself adopted by the data subject. Such technique can be used for the same profiling purpose also aimed at visualizing customized behavioural advertising, analysing and monitoring the behaviours of the visitors of websites or conforming the type and methods of the services provided to the behaviours of the User object of a preceding observation. ”.
This site uses exclusively cookies; therefore, this information will be limited to the latter ones.
2) CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES
Cookies can have different characteristics and therefore be classified in various manners.
- From a temporal point of view, considered according to their duration, they are divided into Session Cookies (they last until your internet browser is closed) or Permanent Cookies (they are constant and continue to operate after the User's browser is closed, e.g. the cookie for the choice of language, which allows, in future accesses by the User, to be automatically directed to the site with the language chosen).
- From the point of view of origin, from a subjective point of view, they are subdivided into First Party cookies (sent to the User's browser directly from the site he/she is visiting, and belong to this) or Third Party cookies (i.e. those that belong to domains other than the one shown in the address bar, that is, different from the Site he/she is visiting).
- in terms of the purpose (i.e. based on the use) of the processing of personal data, they are divided into Technical Cookies (used for navigation on the internet page, not requiring the consent of users), Statistical Cookies (used for the purpose of optimizing the site, directly by the Controller of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit its site), marketing and profiling cookies (advertising cookies aimed at providing advertising spaces. The Controller of the site or third parties may install them only after obtaining the consent of the User; third companies may send them to the browser of the User, directly from their sites, for their purposes, possibly including profiling).
3) MAIN COOKIES USED BY THE WWW.OMBF.IT WEBSITE
LBy virtue of the GDPR and the Guidelines of GPDP, the classification, which responds to the rationale of the law, and therefore also to the needs for the protection of the person, is connected to the purpose of the processing (see art 5 paragraph 1 b) of GPRDP). Therefore, this paragraph will indicate the criteria of notification implemented by the site depending on the purposes of the processing.
The cookies used by the site www.ombf.it can be subdivided as follows:
A) Technical Cookies
used only to “perform the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network or, to the strictly necessary extent, to the supplier of a service of the information company expressly requested by the contracting part or by the User, to provide such service” (see art. 122, paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code). They contribute to make the website usable, activating its basic features and do not require the consent of the Users because the website cannot work properly without these cookies.
• Purposes: Session or navigation cookies: they guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, navigation on the pages, access to protected areas of the site, payment by credit card or by means of other systems, etc.).Functional Cookies: useful to facilitate the personalized browsing experience of the User (e.g. keep track of the language chosen).
• Lawful basis: lies in the execution of a service or a contract or pre-contractual measures (art. 6, par. 1, letter b) of GDPR) because they are necessary to make the site usable and allow providing the service requested by the users. The use of those cookies does not require a consent.
• Necessity of data provision and consequences. The provision of data collected through the cookies described above is not mandatory, however it is necessary for the connection to the site and the provision of the service. In the partial or total absence of such provision, you will not be able to use the site or there may be problems in use.
B) Statistical Cookies
The O.M.B.F. Site collects information in aggregate and anonymous form (in accordance with the provisions of the Provisions of 8.05.2014 and Article 7.2 of 6.06.2021 issued by the GPDP) and therefore, in terms of information and consent, the same rules apply as for the technical cookies indicated at Point A).
• Purpose: used directly by the Controller to optimize the website, for the site design or to contribute to measure its “traffic”, i.e. the number of visitors, possibly subdivided by geographical areas, time slot of the connection, or other characteristics.
• Lawful basis: lies in the legitimate interest of the Controller to constantly improve the site and the service requested by the users (art. 6, par. 1, letter f) of GDPR). The User has the right to object to the use of such cookies if he/she believes that his/her interests or his/her rights and his/her fundamental freedoms shall prevail over the legitimate interests of the Controller. The Controller will refrain from the further use of these cookies unless it demonstrates the existence of binding legitimate reasons that prevail over the right to object of the User or for the assessment or defence of a right in court (Article 21 GDPR). To object to the use of such cookies, the User must exercise the right GDPR recognised him, by contacting the Controller at the above-indicated address.
• Necessity of data provision and consequences. The provision of the data collected through the above-described cookies is not mandatory; however, it is necessary for the connection to the site and the provision of the service. In partial or total absence of such provision, the site cannot be used or problems can arise while using it.
Statistical cookies of third parties used by the site:
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). This integration of Google Analytics makes the User’s IP anonymous.
Name: the main cookie used by Google Analytics is _ga. This cookie allows a service to distinguish one User from another and lasts 2 years.
Processing location: USA, Google stores the information collected on its servers in the United States, and may transfer it to authorized third parties of their processing or at the request of the authorities. The User's IP address is not associated with other data held by Google.
Opt out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
C) Marketing and profiling Cookie (advertising): "used to trace back specific actions or recurrent behavioural patterns in the use of the features offered (patterns) to specific, identified or identifiable subjects in order to group the different profiles within homogeneous clusters of different sizes. This makes it possible for the Controller, among other things, to modulate the provision of the service in an increasingly personalized way, beyond what is strictly necessary for the provision of the service, as well as to send targeted advertising messages, that is, in line with the preferences expressed by the User in the context of surfing the net "(see Art. 4 GPDP Guidelines of 10.06.2021).
• Purpose. These cookies are aimed at providing advertising spaces. The Controller of the site or third parties may install them only after obtaining the consent of the User; third companies may send them to the browser of the User directly from their sites for their purposes possibly including profiling.
As to third-party cookies, the Controller has no control over the activity and purpose of the third party, nor over the possibility that the same modifies them over time. In this sense, the Controller acts as an intermediary. As to this role of the Controller, please refer to the information of the third party in the table below.
• Lawful basis. The use of Marketing cookies (including non-anonymised analytics) is permitted only with the consent of the User, which is the lawful basis of the processing of the data collected through such cookies (art. 6, par. 1, letter a) of GDPR). The consent can be given or withdrawn at any moment by operating directly in the related area accessible in the footer.
• Necessity to provide the data and consequences. The failure to provide the data has no consequences for the User activity of browsing the site and taking advantage of it, but it implies the impossibility of proposing the User advertising messages on services and goods related to his/her preferences and his/her interests shown while browsing the net.
Our site uses the Remarketing features of Google Analytics with doubleclick.net, this feature allows showing advertisement based on the personal interests of the User, identified through the analysis of the behaviour of the User in the web, either on a mobile device or on other devices.
As provided for by the regulations in force on the privacy, the installation of such cookies require the prior consent of the User.
List of the marketing cookies of third parties used by the site:
*** Google Analytics
Processing location: USA
the main name s identifying them sound as follows:
Name: IDE – RUL - DSID
Purpose: cookies set up by doubleclick.net to publish and visualize ads, customize ads, limit the number of visualizations of an ads for a User, deactivate the announcement the User has decided not to receive any longer and evaluate the effectiveness of the ads. Used with the purpose to show Google announcement on non-Google sites.
Purpose: this cookie is set by doubleclick.net when the remarketing is activated. The aim of the cookie is to state if the browser of the users supports the cookies.
Name: NID – AID – _gat - _gcl - _gid
Purpose: Cookies set by Google Analytics, used to publish and visualize ads, customize ads, limit the number of visualizations of an advertisement for a User, deactivate the ads the User has decided not to receive any longer and evaluate the effectiveness of the ads, and used to show Google ads to the users who have left the site after their access.
D) Buttons of the social services
These buttons do not install any cookie yet allow only being redirected to the relevant social page; therefore please refer to the information of these third parties, to whom the User is to provide separately his/her consent to the processing in order to use the social platform. The interactions and the information obtaining by this Website are subject to the privacy settings of the User related to every social network.
Such as on our Site:
*** Instagram button
Purpose: it allows the direct access to the Instagram page of the Controller without however installing any cookie.
Processing location: Ireland
*** Facebook button
Purpose: it allows the direct access to the Facebook page of the Controller without however installing any cookie.
Processing location: Ireland
*** LinkedIn button
Purpose: it allows the direct access to the LinkedIn page of the Controller without however installing any cookie.
Controller: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company
Processing location: Ireland
E) Third-party service buttons
These buttons do not install any cookies but only allow you being redirected to the appropriate page, so please refer to the information of these third parties, to which the User must give separate consent to the processing in order to use the social platform.
Such as on our Site:
*** Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.):
Purpose: Google Maps uses these buttons to facilitate the user's location of the company headquarters, on maps automatically generated by Google and integrated into the website.
Processing location: USA https://www.google.com/intl/it-IT_US/help/terms_maps/
F) Content display systems of external platforms
They are systems that allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of O.M.B.F. and interact with them.
Such as on our Site:
Purpose: YouTube is a video content viewing service operated by Google Inc. ("Google") that allows this online space to integrate such contents within its pages.
However, the videos on our site are embedded by www.youtube-nocookie.com and, therefore, no YouTube cookie is released, so the data of the Users are not collected through this service.
Processing location: USA, however not transmitted
VWe want to make the se of cookies and other similar features as transparent as possible.
The User can decide whether to accept or not the cookies, by using the settings of his/her browser
at his/her first access, through the banner, the User can:
- continue browsing maintaining the default settings that include the use of the sole technical and statistical cookies of the site by selecting X, in the top right corner, and closing the banner.
- refuse the cookies through the “reject” button, in that case only technical and statistical cookies will be installed.
- accept all cookies by using the "accept" button.
- through the "manage preferences" button, choose which categories of cookies to accept and, which cookies within the category.
At each access - through the link "manage cookie preferences" placed in the footer of each page of the site - following the first the User can enter a dedicated area and: - if he has not already done so, he/she can accept all cookies, through the button "accept all cookies"- if he/she has previously accepted cookies, he/she can withdraw the consent given by selecting the "reject cookies" button – he/she can choose which categories of cookies to authorize or, if already authorized, for which categories of cookies to withdraw the consent and then confirm the choice by selecting "save preferences". Once he/she has expressed his/her preference on cookies, the banner will no longer be re-proposed for at least 6 months unless, before the expiry of this term:
- the User deletes cookies from his/her browser (see the paragraph "How to disable cookies");
- one or more conditions of the processing change significantly, which occurs, for example, when new third-party conversions are added.
Thanks to the Facebook Pixel, one can understand the actions that people perform on the Site.
Disabling "marketing and profiling" cookies does not affect navigability in any way.
5) HOW TO DISABLE THE COOKIES
A) From the settings of the browser: Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are set to accept cookies. The cookies stored on the hard drive of your device can be cancelled; besides cookies can be disabled by following the indications provided by the main browsers.
To do it, enter the "Preferences" menu of your browser. For information about how to modify the settings of the cookies, select the browser you are using from the list below:
- Internet Explorer
B) From the setting of your mobile device: the User can manage his/her preferences relating to the cookies (and similar technologies) directly from the settings of his/her device.
In case of iOS device, the instructions cab be found at the following URL: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
In case of Android device the instructions can be found at the following URL: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114662?hl=it-IT&visit_id=637795302480614211-1035005109&rd=1&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&oco=1
C) From the Configurations of the smart tv. It is possible to set the configuration of the smart tv. Since the instructions may differ depending on the different brands and models please read and follow the instruction of the operation manual of the smart TV.
6) RIGHT OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Pursuant to Regulation UE 2016/679 ("GDPR”), the data subjects are entitled to receive the confirmation of the existence or not of said data and to know their content and origin, to check their exactness and request their integration or updating, or their rectification at any moment. Moreover, the data subjects are entitled to request the cancellation the limitation of the processing, and the portability of the data as well as to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority and, in any case, to object to their processing for legitimate reasons (art. 17 et seq. of GDPR).